Monday, February 12, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Lynne Hinkey

My review of "Waking Chaos" is up at Underground Book Reviews.

Steven Smith

My poem, "Sea Hunt" was accepted for an anthology of poems intended for middle schoolers with the theme, mistakes. The title is "Imperfect and is anticipated to be available in Spring 2018.

Theresa A. Cancro

I've had a couple of things to crow about since the beginning of the year:

On Lost Paper, the collective writing piece "What We Are Looking Forward to In 2018" includes my contribution (from "taking a hot-air balloon ride..." through "leisurely afternoon walks").

One new haiku of mine was published in The Weekly Avocet, #268.

Charles G. Chettiar

My story “They came to bury me” has been published by Danse Macabre. Thanks for your input.

Cezarija E. Abartis

"Toy Whistle" is up at Yalobusha Review. I want to thank Charles Opara, Mark Kline, Paul Pekin, and Pera Barrett for critiquing this back in August.


No comments: