Monday, July 2, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Pamelyn Casto

I'm honored and so pleased to say that my poem, "Wallets and Wallowings," was selected as Featured Poem/ Editor's Choice by Better Than Starbucks. For July and August, my poem will be here, then it will have a permanent link here.

My poem was previously published by Recursive Angel so I'm delighted that Better Thank Starbucks considers work that's been published elsewhere. (They also paid an honorarium for my poem.)

A poem I sent to them last year, "Sookey's Creek Coal Miners," was selected as their Featured Poem of that month too, so my luck's been good with this publication.

Over the years, they've also published two of my haiku and one of my flash fiction pieces. I can't wait to see the hard-copy version.


No comments: