Monday, October 1, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Paul Pekin

Just placed a fifteen hundred word short story with Fiction Southeast. Not on line yet, but I will let you know if and when it goes up.

Joanna M. Weston

Have a poem up at The Ekphrastic Review; scroll down to Sept 26 and find 'Beyond the Curtain', complete with picture.

Sarah Corbett Morgan

My review of the fabulously entertaining nonfiction narrative BOOM TOWN: The Fantastical Saga of Oklahoma City, Its Chaotic Founding, Its Apocalyptic Weather, Its Purloined Basketball Team, and the Dream of Becoming a World-class Metropolis by Sam Anderson is live at The Internet Review of Books.

Hilarious, serious, in depth look at a place I never thought I’d enjoy reading about. Highly recommend it.

Wayne Scheer

I have morning silliness, "A Morning Story," up at The Short Humour Site. I believe this was originally written for the Practice group. Thanks for indulging me.


No comments: