Monday, November 5, 2018

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Pamelyn Casto

My latest essay / article, On The Road With Haibun, went live today at OPEN: Journal of Arts & Letters. It was originally published in a hard copy anthology in England (and the anthology was edited by Gerald England) but it has never appeared online before. If you get a chance to read it, that would be so great.

I'm so excited and so honored and so pleased to say that my poem, Wallets and Wallowings, has been nominated for the Pushcart Prize 2018 by Better Than Starbucks. I just now got that wonderful news! In their July 2018 issue, Better Than Starbucks also selected it for their Featured Poem-Editors Choice Award.

Joanna M. Weston

A piece of prose / poetry up at Lost Paper. How we Lived, November 1st. Scroll down - my piece begins with "I dug my fingers into butter and sugar..."


No comments: