Monday, March 2, 2020

IWW Members' Publishing Successes



Pamelyn Casto

The Centifictionist did a short interview with me and it's online now. See it here. In April, they'll be publishing my microfiction, Blocked Sewage, and I think they have a fine idea to run writer interviews beforehand. (They do a lot of promoting.)

My prose poem, A Rank Invasion, is now published at Better Than Starbucks. (This piece was originally published in Mslexia Magazine.) It's nice to be rubbing writing elbows (or keyboards) with Judith Quaempts-- I enjoyed your story and poem, Judith. And I'm glad info about the BTS site helped get more of your work published.

And my Fibonacci poem, Descartes’ Wheels, is now published at The Fib Review. At the site they have instructions on writing a Fibonacci poem (if you're not familiar with the form) so some of you might consider working up a few and submitting here too. This is my only fib so far because I find them difficult to write.

Cezarija E. Abartis

I'm glad to thank the following reviewers for reading an early version of Sisters back in June: David Webb, Paul S. Fein, Edita Petrick, Frank Zielony, Paul Pekin, Mark Budman, Michele Reisinger, Eric Petersen, G.K. Adams, Abhinav Kumar. You helped me make it better.

SlushPile Magazine has published some of my fairy tales.

I'm pleased to be indebted to the following reviewers. "Cinderella Is Hungry": Wayne Scheer, Matthew Cooper, meadow337, Frank Zielony, Deepa, Dale Anson, Paul Pekin, Michele Reisinger, and Eric Petersen. "Sleeping Beauty Yearns for Sleep": David Webb, Mark Kline, Aaron Troye-White. Thank you for reading and critiquing my flashes.

Judith Quaempts

My short story, Final Season, and a poem, Once They Were Gods, have been published by Better Than Starbuck's.

Pamelyn and I are in this month's issue and i want to thank her again for telling us about this site.

I got my book from the Poetry Box yesterday and my poem, "What the Heart Remembers" is in their anthology about the Cosmos. They've been very good to me.


No comments: