Monday, May 10, 2021

IWW Members' Publishing Successes


Jeannette de Beauvoir

Dead in the Water, the 8th (!) book in my Sydney Riley Provincetown mystery series, is out this month. I love, love, love the cover art (I had nothing to do with it), but also think it’s the best book in the series so far. Doing the happy dance here.

Pamelyn Casto

Better Than Starbucks published my "A Fall Through The Internet" and selected it as one of their Featured pieces. I also got a note from a reader who called it "wonderful and poignant."

It's so nice when a stranger takes the time to let us know our work's appreciated.

Dave Gregory

My strange and symbolic flash fiction story, "What Does This Have to do With That?" is now online at MORIA, the National Literary Magazine of Woodbury University. I want to thank Bill LaFond, Kristen Howe, Ankita Marwaha, Frank Zielony, and Aaron Troye-White from the Fiction group for providing greatly appreciated feedback.


No comments: