Monday, September 6, 2021

IWW Members' Publishing Successes For The Week Ending 9/5/21


Chandrika Radhakrishnan

My flash story, The Unexpressed, found a home at Khabar. Finally!

Cezarija E. Abartis

My flash "Moving" is online at Masque & Spectacle. I'm grateful to the reviewers back in September 2019: Edita Petrick, Rasmenia Massoud, Wayne Scheer, Matt Olney, Keith Walker, Eric Petersen, and Michele Reisinger.

Amita Basu

My short story, "Biding TIme," (2,000 words) has been published by uRevolution. I did not submit this story to the Workshop, but I wrote it almost two years ago and I'm relieved it's finally out somewhere.

Also, "Courage Anniversary," which I did submit to the Workshop twice, has been accepted for publication by The Dillydoun Review; it'll be out next month. Thank you again for your critiques.


No comments: