Monday, September 27, 2021

IWW Members' Publishing Successes For The Week Ending 9/26/21


Diane Diekman

My review of Iceland's Secret: The Untold Story of the World's Biggest Con by Jared Bibler has been published by the Internet Review of Books. Thanks to everyone on NFiction who critted it.

Rasmenia Massoud

I just received word today that my story, 'Pissing Bullies,' which was published at Sunlight Press last summer, has been nominated for The Best of the Net and I'm a bit giddy about it. Thanks to my fellow Fiction group members for always giving me good feedback. :)

Dave Gregory

My flash fiction story "Frightened Animals," is now online at MoonPark Review. A huge note of thanks to the many who provided the feedback, earlier this year, which greatly improved this piece: Bill LaFond, Deepa, Keith Walker, Judith Quaempts, Frank Zielony, Mark Budman, Cezarija Abartis, Wayne Scheer, Mitch Lacaille, and Amita Basu.

This is a great little journal I've admired for a long time - they don't pay but heavily promote and are easy to work with. One of the editors also creates original artwork. This journal rejected ten of my previous flash pieces before taking this one.

Amita Basu

My short story, "Biding Time," has been published by uRevolution. uRevolution celebrates body diversity.

My flash story, "They Told My Friend," has been published by Bandit Fiction.

Eric Petersen

My review of Cost Of Arrogance: A Jake Clearwater Legal Thriller by H. Mitchell Caldwell has been published by the Internet Review of Books.


No comments: