Monday, November 15, 2021

IWW Members' Publishing Successes For The Week Ending 11/14/21


Mithran Somasundrum

I've got a short story up at Storgy. They're nice people to work with and replied in under a month. II had a novel published with Kitaab a while ago, and this story was adapted from a scene I cut out of it. Although it turned into a slightly different version of the same characters, in some weird way.

Amita Basu

My novelette "At Play" (10,000 words) is up at Fairlight Shorts. This being a long piece, I did not submit it to Fiction. But Fiction's Bill LaFond critiqued the story for me, as did Anna Chapman, who's not in IWW, though I've been trying to get her in :-P

Many thanks to Bill and Anna for helping me to make this story better. Fairlight Shorts is Fairlight Books' short story portal. They don't pay, but they do edit. A decent venue for long short fiction.


No comments: