Monday, August 8, 2022

IWW Members' Publishing Successes For The Week Ending 8/7/22


Pamelyn Casto

Better Than Starbucks published my experimental prose poem "Season of Snares." They also selected it as one of their Featured pieces. I'm happy to say they chose my work as Featured for the last issue too (two issues in a row).

I had a delightful time interviewing our own Wayne Scheer for OPEN: Journal of Arts & Letters. They also published several of his flash fiction pieces.

Wayne Scheer

Pam Casto interviewed me for Open as if I'm some kind of authority on flash fiction. It was fun doing it and I think it turned out well. The editor of Open also published a small collection of my work. Many of the stories in it were improved after being critiqued in Fiction and Practice.


No comments: