Monday, September 11, 2023

IWW Members' Publishing Successes For The Week Ending 9/10/23


Amita Basu

My short story The Mistake (6,500 words) was accepted by Another Chicago Magazine and is due out around January 2024.

My microfiction story Fun has been published by Fairfield Scribes Issue #32.

My short story Courage Anniversary was republished in Literally Stories.

My microfiction story Friend has been published in Fairfield Scribes Issue #31.

My short story The Sacrifice has been published in Rollick.

My microfiction story Dig has been published in Fairfield Scribes Issue #30.

My short story Fantasising has been published in Fiction on the Web.

My flash fiction story Shoes has been published in Funicular Issue #12.

My short story The Decision was published in CommuterLit back in June.

My short story Retreat, previously published in Constellations Vol. 12, has been republished in The Metaworker.

All these stories were critiqued on the Fiction list. Thank you to everyone for reading!


No comments: