Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How I Found the Internet Writing Workshop

  • I found your page through a link from Other World's Writer's Workshop. As someone who wishes to move outside the fantasy genre I feel that your site is more appropaite to my needs.
  • I searched on Yahoo for writing workshops and came across yours. It was listed on the first page and I liked the concept.
  • I used to be part of the list 3 years ago, but due to time constraints I had to quit. I’ve recently decided to focus on my writing and have decided to join again.
  • I found your site as a search on the Internet by looking for writing groups online.
  • I was referred by a friend on another web critique site, EditRed.com.
  • I heard about the IWW by searching Google for the phrase "online writing groups." From there, I went to Writing-World, where I found the link to IWW. I was formerly a member of the Fiction and Novels lists on IWW, but felt that they were too advanced for me right then.
  • I found this site during my search for a workshop ... pushed to work on my craft.
  • I found you by surfing.
  • forwriters.com listed you as a resource and I was lucky enough to try you out!
  • I read about you two years ago, while reading "The Writer." A woman had mentioned the I.W.W. as a source of assistance for writing her book. She described the entire process and I was "hooked" -- and overwhelmed.
  • I found the group through Google, after having some sudden motivation to get some writing done over the summer.

No comments: