Saturday, August 25, 2007

How I Found the IWW

  • I heard about the IWW in the forward to the new Diane Diekman book on Faron Young. Several months back, as I started my research on Bud Isaacs, I e-mailed Ms. Diekman for advice. Not knowing me from anyone off the streets, she was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and encouraging. When I saw the mention in the foreword of the book, I decided to check it out based on the great experience I have had corresponding with her.
  • I learned about your site from Max Barry, an Australian writer published in the US, who is a member of your site. I've been looking for a operating writing workshop for some time and I'm glad to find a site that's organised with rules for membership etc.
  • I found this group through google looking for people to help me fix my little editing problem, I think this may be the key to whether or not I should keep this up!
  • I found this group because even though I have not talked to Mona Vanek since I was a child -- I have read some of her writing on the Internet. Mona spoke very highly of this group. So I came to the site and decided to join too.
  • Just a line to let you know that I found the link to your site at forwriters.com.
  • Thank you for the membership and opportunities.
  • I found this page via Yahoo search.

No comments: